For a Mumbaikar..
1. Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada are all the same.
2. We all feel the inflation when there is a hike in the Vada Pav prices.
3. We call everyone “boss/bro/dude”.
4. Mumbaikar inventions : cutting chai, manchaw soup 1 by 2.
5. One God : Tendulkar
6. Bandra has more stars than the universe.
7. In Mumbai, not one day goes without rejection of taxiwala/rickshawwala.
The probablity of a yes from a girl is more than a yes from them.
8. The Ganpati dance on Nashik dhol is the ultimate dance form.
9. If you shout “Ganpati Bappa”, you’ll definitely hear “Morya” in return. 100 %.
10. Boarding a Virar or a Karjat bound train from Dadar is more difficult than getting into IIT/IIM.
11. Esselworld = Disneyland
Marine Drive = Heaven
12. Girls from Kashmir have beauty, girls from Kerala have brains.
Girls in Mumbai: kuch ho na ho, attitude ki koi kami nahi.
13. We all know the value of one minute when it comes to taking a train.
Zara hatke zara bachke
Yeh Hai Mumbai Meri Jaan….
Broadcast this and be proud to be a part of this city of dreams…Aamchi Mumbai Mi Mumbaikar